We can also help you with QuickBooks. QuickBooks is a software program that will help you keep track of your business income and expenses in an efficient and effective manner. As an Authorized Intuit Reseller we can offer you preferred pricing on QuickBooks Desktop version, Online version, QuickBooks Payroll, and QuickBooks Payments (merchant account services).
We provide QuickBooks training session in a classroom setting or one-on-one. Our one-one-one sessions can be done in our office or over the phone. In these sessions you will learn how to:
- Navigate QuickBooks
- Create client and vendor accounts
- Enter and pay vendor bills
- Invoice clients and receive payments
- Issues client statements
- Review reports to see where your money is going
- And much more…
Sign up now for the training style that best fits your needs:
These individually customized sessions are conducted either in our office or virtually. In these sessions, you’ll receive:
- 1 hour business consultation
- 2 hours of hands-on training
- 1 hour follow-up training session
- 30 days of unlimited phone or email support
- Final review of file after 30 days
Contact us today to schedule your one-on-one training.
Show Me How Session
If you are familiar with QuickBooks but just have a few questions, our “Show Me How” Session might be what you need.
- You can schedule this session in 30-minute or 60-minute increments.
- We will use our screen sharing technology to “show you how” to do whatever it is your need assistance with. You will also receive a copy of the recording for future reference.
This session can be scheduled online.
Virtual Online Training
These classes are held 2 – 3 times a year and are not customized. This group session is designed for QuickBooks Online users and limited to 10 students.
In these sessions, you’ll receive:
- 2 hours of online training
- 30 days of support
- Access to recording
Best of all, we’re available when you are. Book us on short notice or outside normal business hours to fit your schedule.
“Bernadette’s QuickBooks training has helped me to manage my company’s financial records more effectively. Instead of generic information, I received education specific to my business needs and concerns. You can’t get that from other accounting companies.” – R. Pamela Alexander, BizLynksTV